Thursday, January 14, 2010

Edensblooms

I emailed Aaron(Edensblooms) and he replied right away. He is sorry to hear about the outcome of my bulbs. He offered me a couple of choices whether I want refund or replacement. I opted for refund and planned of ordering a couple of his cybister amaryllis.

This is the kind of company that I want to deal with. In my experiences dealing with different online plant vendors, Edensblooms is the third company on my list who has great Customer Service. American Meadows and Blue Stone Perrenials are the other two. Maybe I should join Dave's Garden and start reviewing these companies.

You can visit Edensblooms here.


UPDATE:
My order from Edens Blooms arrived Saturday, February 6th. It took 17 days since I placed the order until I got the package. I ordered Cybister Lima and Rosario as replacement from the Specie Hippeastrum I ordered late last year that did not grow for me.


Both of them sprouted already,the packaging was lousy and add the transit, they got bent and bruised,luckily they were not broken off from the bulb.


On the left is Rosario and Lima on the right. Rosario's basal plate is so thick, it needs rejuvinating.


Here are the bulbs with the box where Aaron packed them in

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...